Monday 15 March 2010

Welcome aboard the Squeakytrain.

OK, so this is the Squeakybaby blog. An introduction would be a good place to start.

I'm Squeakymom, proud mother to a (at the time of writing) 8 week old daughter. She's the Squeakybaby, obviously. As I start this blog, she's a breast fed creature, whose favourite pastimes are squeaking, filling her nappies, practising smiling, kicking the ball on her baby gym, and people-watching with an intensity I find hard to comprehend.

There's a couple of things I hope this blog will become, over the coming weeks/months/whatever. I hope to record & review my experiences of life with Squeaky, including places we go, businesses we visit, where is & isn't Squeaky-friendly from a real-life perspective, rather than a corporate aim. And I generally plan to babble. If any of my experiences or babblings are of any use to other parents, then I'll be made up. If not, then, at least I'll have had fun along the way.

Home, by the way, is in the South Wales Valleys. Most of my posts are likely to take place around here. Travelling is difficult at the moment.

Comments, questions and suggestions are more than welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?