Wednesday 25 August 2010

And another thing.

I forgot to say this earlier...

Last weekend, Squeaky became rather enamoured of a bell at Grandad's house, but being a porcelain thing, it wasn't ideal for anything other than a few minutes of VERY supervised play.  And so, I've been on the lookout for something similar but suitable.

Most of the musical toys available seem to fit into the Needs Batteries and Very Annoying categories, and to be honest, when she's had access to them, Squeaky's not been interested.  But today, I found a Bright Starts Chime Along Friends creature of some sort in Boots, in the discontinued & very reduced section.  And wow!  What a hit!  It's the best thing ever, in Squeakyworld anyway.  It even beats the wires at the front of the telly!

Oh yes, we are officially in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?