Friday 13 August 2010

Squeaky The Celebrity!

Ages and ages ago, when Squeaky was a tiny little Squeak, she had a set of professional photos taken as an entry to a "Cutest Baby in South Wales" comp.  Sadly she didn't win that, but we had the photos anyway.

SqueakyGran decided to send one of them in to her magazine, because Squeaky is "Far cuter than any of the ones in there", even by our biased opinion.  This was AGES ago, but that's the way of these things.  And now we've had an email, and Miss Squeaky herself is in My Weekly this week, in all her cute, pink-frocked glory!  Awwwwwwwwww.

And right now this minute, she's stolen my mousemat & is trying to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?