Wednesday 3 November 2010

Fun & Games for mums!

We invented a new game yesterday, at the breastfeeding group.  One that was such fun, I thought I should share it with the wider internet, rather than keeping it all to myself.

Baby Russian Roulette  (not actually dangerous)

Take a room of at least 6 babies.  One of them has filled their nappy.  Select a baby and sniff its bottom.  The winner/loser is the person who correctly selects the baby with the dirty nappy.  Their prize?  Changing the nappy.

See?  Told you it was fun!  Everyone can join in, fun for all the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?