Wednesday 2 February 2011

tshirtprinting,net Review

I was recently sent a t-shirt from the lovely people at tshirtprinting.net to review.  It's taken me a week, because in the interests of honest reviewing, I wanted to take the shirt through the full wear-wash-wear cycle, and that's not always as speedy as you'd hope.

I asked for a unisex medium shirt, and I received a lovely grey heavyweight cotton shirt with a cool multi-coloured monkey print on it.  The fit is generous, and fits either me or Squeaky Daddy comfortably.  Still a little bit big on Squeaky herself, though she's only in 9-12mths at the moment, so that's understandable.  The print is excellent quality, and has stood up to not only the wear-wash-wear cycle, but also pulling, bending, stretching and light chewing by Squeaky, without even a slight crack.  I've had loads of printed t-shirts over the years, and plenty have cracked as soon as you look at them.

The shirt is non-iron cotton, which makes me happy, as I'm a non-iron girl, as far as possible.  It looks a little creased on this photo, but that's at the end of a day's wearing, stretching & chewing, so a few crinkles are to be expected.

The website gives details of the different styles and sizes of shirts you can order, from childrens, through to adults & work clothes.  Minimum order is 12 shirts, but they'll even do a mix of sizes, so you could kit the whole family out in custom shirts for a special occasion (Hmmmm, isn't there a Rugby World Cup coming up soon?  Tempting...)

Joking aside, these shirts would be great for a work uniform, a stag or hen party, sports teams, or attracting a tv camera's attention at a sporting event (ask me about that some day, I have tales to tell).  Just brush your hair, put on your best smile and look for the camera with the little red light on it.

Disclosure: I was provided with a printed t-shirt free of charge for the purpose of this review.  I was not told what to write, and all opinions are my own.  Links are provided for your convenience only, I am not a member of any affiliate scheme & will not receive reward for their use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?