Monday 7 February 2011

WoooHoooo!

I kind of thought it would never happen, even though I knew it would.  Squeaky is officially walking!

She's only managing about 3 steps before she falls over - either leaning too far forward & faceplanting into the carpet, or just landing on her bum (hooray for nappies, the padding seems to help). But the point is, she's WALKING!!!  All by herself!

As soon as I can persuade her to perform on camera, I'll put pictures up.  But for now, I'm just excited & so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?