Friday 8 July 2011

My brain has stopped

I was going to update tonight. I had at least 3 blog posts in my head that I was going to write.  I was going to tell you about my Graco U'Go, I was going to tell you about our trip to the new soft play place by our house, and I was going to tell you how excited I am to be going to In The Night Garden... Live tomorrow.

Instead I am full of all the hayfever in the world, and have new eardrops to try and kill the ear infection. That makes 3 different lots of anti-biotics I've put in my ears in the last 10 days.  And it meant I couldn't take Squeaky swimming this week either, last week I couldn't because I was at the hospital and doctors trying to get the ear infection sorted.  I'm getting fed up of this now.  Can I have a new head please? One that's not full of snot & gunge?  I'll look after it.

Oh well, SqueakyDaddy's on proper late shifts tomorrow & Sunday, that gives me more time to blog after Squeaky's in bed, so there may be posts.  There may be MANY posts. Don't be scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?