Sunday 11 September 2011

In the middle of the night...

We've been fairly lucky with Squeaky. With a few, easily fixed exceptions, she's been a pretty good sleeper until now.

She outgrew her 12-18 month sleeping bags about a month ago, and I put a phase of night-waking after this down to her being a little wriggler, and getting cold when she's fidgeted out of her blankets.  But as you'll have seen on last week's Magpie Monday post (or if you're the fab folks at Dream Bag), she's now got a couple of 18-36 month sleeping bags, and so should be plenty warm enough at least until the really cold weather kicks in.

Has that solved it?  The bags under my eyes would suggest no.  She's had a few Night Terrors in the past, but that's not it this time,  none of that absent screaming, but it certainly seems like nightmares.  She's properly awake, but wide eyed and unsettled, and will only calm down with attention, cuddles, and me being awake far more than I'm asleep.  She's 19 months old, should we have got past this by now?  Someone pass the red bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?