Wednesday 30 January 2013

Fee Fi Fo Fum!

I don't think it's directly a result of this year's CBeebies panto, as they didn't use the immortal line.  I suspect tonight's entertainment is probably courtesey of reading a more traditional version of Jack & The Beanstalk at nursery.

Tonight's bathtime, like much of our playtime at present was all about imaginary play.  "You be a mommy & I be a baby", and similar topics.  I had to be a dragon, a monster, and a giant, as well as the more typical doggy and ice cream man.  The giant was the important one for tonight's tale.

I have to be honest, I wasn't quite sure how to be a giant, so I had to ask for help.  Squeaky told me how to be a giant.  Apparently, I have to say "Fee Fo Fum, I can smell a bloody Englishman!" Innocent misunderstanding, you say?  Well, we live in the South Wales valleys, but both Daddy & I are English (which makes Squeaky English too, thank you very much!), and the 6 Nations rugby starts this weekend.



That's what I thought.

(And to anyone who says "She was born in Wales, so she's Welsh" my answer is "Jesus was born in a stable, doesn't make Him a donkey!")

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?