Thursday 24 January 2013

Imagination

Three is an exciting age, clearly.  But it's hard work if you're not three yourself.

Take last week, for example.  One of the days, I had to be a Mommy Cow, a Doggy, a Firefighter, a Mommy, a Froggy, AND go in a tent.  All before breakfast.  I can't keep up with these constant changes, at least not without a reasonable amount of coffee inside me.  Then of course, after breakfast, I had to be a Cowgirl, a Horsey, Shopkeeper, Ice Cream Man, and hide from a dragon.  It was something of a relief to visit her friend for a playdate/coffee & gossip with a real grown up, because the girls could make each other be whichever character they needed next ( a doctor, dentist & dinosaur all featured), and we could have a few minutes reprieve.


Oh, and I really should confess.  I seem to be instilling in Squeaky my own appalling taste in music.  I'm only partly to blame though. Some of the responsibility has to lie on the heads of assorted holiday camps, Daddy, and the legendary Justin Fletcher.  For your delight and delectation, here are a few Youtube videos for some of Squeaky's current favourite songs.  They are all safe for small people to watch, but your sanity may never be the same again. Don't say I didn't warn you.





And just to show it's not all complete trash...  (well, actually it probably IS, but it's in Spanish, so it might be educational, like)



(If you don't have at least one of those stuck in your head for the next three days, I'm doing something wrong.)

1 comment:

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?